• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Start menu bar on dual monitors???

Pagan Wizard

2[H]4U
Joined
Jan 12, 2002
Messages
2,634
After about an hour and a half, I figured out how to get both monitors working properly. I now have a couple of slight problems. The start menu bar is only on the monitor on the left, and I can't figure out how to stretch it between the two. Also, how do I switch from one monitor to dual monitors (there are times when I really do not need both running)??? Yes I have searched the forum and google as well.........I don't know if it is because I am getting frustrated or just not looking for the right stuff, but I can not find any info out there to help resolve these issues.
 
I don't think there's a built in way in Windows to do that with the start bar, I know on Nvidia's side its part of the nView stuff. Probably in the Hydrawhatever ATI has. In any case, you might want to check out Ultramon, google for it. Makes dualhead usage MUCH better :D . As far as quick disabling one monitor, Ultramon is again great for that.
 
Back
Top