Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty Collector's Edition for $70 at Frys

Wow nice , there is a Fry's located about 1/2 a mile from me. I'm gonna grab this thanks :)

The only thing I kinda wanted was the art book, so didn't end up pre-ordering for it. Still thinking about buying one of the dozens off craiglist, dunno.

I only paid the $99 for the pre-order but I bet people that bought them off ebay for more would be peeved.

I only paid the $99 for the pre-order but I bet people that bought them off ebay for more would be peeved.

How much were they going off ebay? I checked craigslist locally a few weeks after and they had like tons for $120, considering with tax it would have been $114.50 buying it new, not much of a profit there lol...

I have a friend who bought one for investment, and he's hoping people go crazy for the Wow pet when Cataclysm comes out.

How much were they going off ebay? I checked craigslist locally a few weeks after and they had like tons for $120, considering with tax it would have been $114.50 buying it new, not much of a profit there lol...

I have a friend who bought one for investment, and he's hoping people go crazy for the Wow pet when Cataclysm comes out.

But you can't sell the wow pet, unless you sell the whole collectors edition. IIRC once you put in your cd key blizzard knows if it's a regular or collectors edition. If it's a collectors addition they add the wow pet to your bnet account, you can't just sell it.

But you can't sell the wow pet, unless you sell the whole collectors edition. IIRC once you put in your cd key blizzard knows if it's a regular or collectors edition. If it's a collectors addition they add the wow pet to your bnet account, you can't just sell it.

Yea he preordered the collectors and bought a regular one to play with.

Last I checked on ebay people were selling them for 110-120 something buy now
I knew they would egay always has over priced auctions on stuff.. and of course there is always some dumbarse out there that will pay..
But yea not much of a profit after ebay get's it cut of the sale.
I always ether buy from newegg for new, craigslist for used, seldom from ebay (older games) or google shopping for the win!

Back