Starcraft 2 Beta Friend Invites

If anyone wants to toss me a key I'll give you some Demonoid invites ha.

I'd like to throw my name into the lottery of potentially grabbing a key.

I didn't get a friend key but I logged onto my battle.net account and finally saw the game. Downloading the client now. Check your accounts. I hope those who are waiting to get in, got it. I'm stoked.

I didn't get a friend key but I logged onto my battle.net account and finally saw the game. Downloading the client now. Check your accounts. I hope those who are waiting to get in, got it. I'm stoked.

..i cant believe this, my friend got into the beta and i didnt....at least he said i can use his account when hes not on WoW :D

now i just need to wait for my own beta optin..or a friend key :)!

Last edited:
I still have not gotten a key on either of my b.net accounts.. I can't believe it as I've had my beta settings since day one and I've got both my system posted..

any kindness of a friend key would be greatly appreciated!

ALERT: If you are on Facebook then you might want to become a fan of Starcraft

http://www.facebook.com/StarCraft

For the next three weeks they will be posting beta keys at random. They have already posted five today.

Now, you'll be competing with tens of thousands of other fans without keys, but its worth a shot!

ALERT: If you are on Facebook then you might want to become a fan of Starcraft

http://www.facebook.com/StarCraft

For the next three weeks they will be posting beta keys at random. They have already posted five today.

Now, you'll be competing with tens of thousands of other fans without keys, but its worth a shot!

does facebook notify you when fan pages update? or do the people wanting really have to sit there and refresh their pages all day? :p

oh, and if anyone looks at the comments, apparently the keys were redeemed in under 30 seconds...have fun! :D

does facebook notify you when fan pages update? or do the people wanting really have to sit there and refresh their pages all day? :p

oh, and if anyone looks at the comments, apparently the keys were redeemed in under 30 seconds...have fun! :D

Anything to boost one's odds isn't a bad thing, but like I said, gotta be fast. ;)

someone already program a bot that will scan the fan page every 3 seconds and if a new key exist it will insert into an account and sell it on ebay

Facebook notify's you of an update but it's not exactly when it goes up, theres usually a delay. Not sure exactly how long but the only way your gonna get any of them is if you're on the page already.

I would absolutely love a key if you can spare one!
I'd be happy to trade for a Demonoid invite :) or PM me if there's anything else you might accept!
Thanks for your offer!

Anyone that would like to spread the love to a fellow [H] member?
Would love to check the game out even though I am pretty bad.

Hmmm. Hmm... hmmm..... hmmmmm.....

How about a contest?

1. Make a Starcraft 1(Broodwar is fine) Machinima Movie

2. Upload it somewhere in either .rar or .zip

3. Send me a link to the file -> [email protected]

4. Do so before this Sunday, April 17th

My favorite submission will be given a key, POSSIBLY a runner-up as well. Also, you must agree to let me post it on my website!

-Shantarr Dal'rae

EDIT: Or if you have a alliance character on Ner'zhul or a Horde on Smolderthorn I will take gold for the second key. :D

hmm that makes me kinda interested in making one but don't think I have enough time to do it by the weekend. Plus thinking of a script in the SC universe im not quite sure I could come up with something lol

+1 on Key.

If I don't get one, I'll punch kittens. You don't want no kittens to be punched do ya? :D

I received a key today but I am already in the Beta. I am not sure what to do with it though. :confused:

I received a key today but I am already in the Beta. I am not sure what to do with it though. :confused:

I'll send you a Kaspersky Internet Security 1 year key for it....lol seeing as how people are getting free beta keys with preorders.....

Just a heads up regarding getting a SC2 beta key from Gamestop, I think that if you pre-order the collector's edition then you get two beta keys. At least that's what I have on my receipt from the store.

In any case, more love to spread around to my friends. The only downside is that BNet has been completely screwed up since this weekend. I'd hate for this to be the first impression for so many people, given the fact that BNet has functioned great up until Saturday. The update patch can't come soon enough.

Quick contest for whomever wants it. I have a number between 1-5000. It may or may not be significant to Starcraft. Ends 10pm est.

Back