Intel_Hydralisk
Supreme [H]ardness
- Joined
- Feb 6, 2005
- Messages
- 4,743
Any of you guys having issues with the meta achievements? (a meta achievement is the one at the end that they give you for having all the achievements in that category, usually worth something like 20 points).
In several of my categories, I have every achievement but the meta is still blanked out and the meta is the only one I'm missing in that category which is conceptually impossible.
As you can see here: click, it thinks I'm missing the first 6 (the ones greyed out), but I'm 175/195 in that category (the only 20 missing is the meta...). Higher up in the list, the ones that are greyed out are listed as completed and they're listed as completed in the mission list as well.
This occurs four times for me... three times in the campaign categories and once in the league combat category (that one's the worst... it says I'm missing something like 20 achievements in there even though I'm 260/280).
In several of my categories, I have every achievement but the meta is still blanked out and the meta is the only one I'm missing in that category which is conceptually impossible.
As you can see here: click, it thinks I'm missing the first 6 (the ones greyed out), but I'm 175/195 in that category (the only 20 missing is the meta...). Higher up in the list, the ones that are greyed out are listed as completed and they're listed as completed in the mission list as well.
This occurs four times for me... three times in the campaign categories and once in the league combat category (that one's the worst... it says I'm missing something like 20 achievements in there even though I'm 260/280).