• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Star Wars TIE Fighter Case Mod

beowulf7

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Jun 30, 2005
Messages
10,433
This is a pretty cool case mod for you Star Wars fans. I did a search for "Star" in this sub-forum but only found one (unrelated) thread.

0,1425,sz=1&i=99118,00.jpg
 
First MOD ever, that I would like to have myself...
But those powercords...they should have been "hidden"...

Terra...
 
I wonder........

if that modder did an X-wing mod, where would you sit?? ;)
 
Nivram said:
I wonder........

if that modder did an X-wing mod, where would you sit?? ;)

Perhaps that is why he chose a Tie Fighter...and not Tie-bomber/Advanced/Defender/A-wing/B-Wing ect ;)

Terra - Looks really cool...except from the(is it 110V in the US?) power cords...
 
Back
Top