Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords Questions

piscian18

[H]F Junkie
I'm thinking about giving this game a whirl. I've heard the PC version is pretty incomplete/buggy. Are there any fan fixes for the incomplete stuff or should I just play it on xbox and call it a day?

PLay it on the PC. The Team Gizka thing fizzled out last I checked, but there's a Darth Stoney restoration mod that adds a whole lot. The ending still isn't what I'd call great, but it at least makes some sense now.

I'm thinking about giving this game a whirl. I've heard the PC version is pretty incomplete/buggy. Are there any fan fixes for the incomplete stuff or should I just play it on xbox and call it a day?

Last time I played it (2008/2009) was when I still had a win xp sp3 install. game worked fine right from retail install cds.

I also installed that mod and through a few fixed I got the game to work on vista. It was a good update!

I played it last summer on win 7, I didn't use any of the restoration patches but I needed to use a widescreen resolution patch(+HUD patch for 16:9) and a "Kotor 2 Vista fix" that replaces a dll in the main game directory(otherwise the game wouldn't launch for me).

Edit: I just remembered I did download the higher quality cutscene videos, they were released by obsidian for free but I had to hunt for them a bit(let me know if you can't find them I think I still have them somewhere).

Last edited:
The restored Kotor2 is in my top 5 games. The Darth Stoney TSL mod is the one to get.

Back