Star Wars Battlefront PC $34.99

I havnt played since launch so I loaded it up testerday, what the hell happened to the online portion of the game??? Servers were empty or could not find games, after 10 minutes I get into one and its laggy, rubber banding and freezes for a second. Wish I could get my money back.

the rampant cheating - and no response from ea on cleaning it up..every forum post on it was closed with no response...so people left...out side of the cheating there were lots of other issues. Constantly spawned either so far from the action or right infront of the other team..I spawned once to be instantly killed by homing shot....literally I spawned in, heard the locking noise and died...

This is the only game where one round is all i need before feeling completely bored and i need to close the game. I guess exceptional audio and graphics can keep me interested only so much. Dear God, that sound design is just insane...

learned my lesson with EA and SimCity..ill buy it for 10 bucks in a year and by then theyll fix all the issues like they did simcity months after release

learned my lesson with EA and SimCity..ill buy it for 10 bucks in a year and by then theyll fix all the issues like they did simcity months after release

Good luck. With the way server pop is now, I can only imagine the ghost town it's going to be a year from now.

The funny part is:

This game could be the worst POS ever produced, yet idiots will still buy it, and will still buy Battlefront 2 or whatever game comes out next.

EA = wins no matter what. "Too big to fail"

Edit: I played Alpha for 20 min, enjoyed it, and realized ATMOS would make me buy it simply for that ("Sound is 50% of the movie experience"). Just read that ATMOS didn't even work until latest patch.....goodness....

I know that some people are disappointed with the shallowness of the game, but I found it fun for a few rounds of pew pew at a time.

I'm going to play for an hour before I head out to see The Force Awakens tonight :)

I'm not upset by my 40 dollar purchase at all.

This is the only game where one round is all i need before feeling completely bored and i need to close the game. I guess exceptional audio and graphics can keep me interested only so much. Dear God, that sound design is just insane...

That was my exact experience. Fortunately I didn't buy it, my son did.

I've logged 100 games, loving it so far. Then again, I'm an old-school gamer, the younger guys might get bored by it I guess?

Its quite a bit of fun. I have over 30 hours in the game and am not bored. I'm a PC gamer since the beginning of PC gaming. The ire this game receives is undue.

Its not bad. Very repetitive though.

I spawned in the middle of the enemy like 4 times in a row once....da fk? That one snow map can get you pissed quickly with the turret spawn camping.

Got it at $70 for the Deluxe version. Totally worth it. Still loving the game a month later. For nearly half price? Go all in.

Back