• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Star Wars Battlefront $5

Thanks, I love $5 games. If it sucks I'll just give it away. Looks like it got decent reviews, though.
 
It was decent, turned alot of heads on xbox when it came out.

Too old of a game to pay money for.

$5 is pretty nice tho...
 
was pretty fun 5 years ago when it came out. Can't say i would want to play it today when I could be playing way better games like CoD 4
 
Battlefront was a great LAN game in my office. It has enough dumb bots that the worst players can get some kills. But the skilled players can turn the tide of a battle through key decisions made. All in all, it was a good time for everybody player. I'd say worth $5 if you can get some friends involved.
 
in for 1... thanks OP

for $5 it will make a decent stocking stuffer for one of the kids.
 
This was a fun game, have both PS2 and PC versions. Wasn't too big a fan of the second part, they over complicated things.
 
I have the ps2 version, its pretty fun to play with friends and such.

A friend and I always played co-op if we weren't playing online, that's what made us buy it for the PC and regret it. At the time of the game we didn't have powerful enough PCs :p
 
Fun game. I payed $50 for it back in the day, and did the same for the sequel. In my opinion, this was better than SWB2 as it didn't have all the jedi running around. Definitely worth $5.
 
OKAY TOTAL FUCKING SCAM!!!!!!111one1one1one!

Im really pissed off.. Just got my $5 SW BF. It was advertised as BRAND NEW.

It is NOT brand new. The product I recieved was covered with like 20 layers of tape right on the game box, with a yellow and white "Target" sticker on it (as in a return to Target stores) Took like 5 min just to open the damn thing. A few minor scratches on the CDs.

And... there is NO CD KEY ANYWHERE.

Ive emailed the "seller" (focus camera) and will be calling them tomorrow.
 
Back
Top