• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Star Wars Battlefront 2

Joined
Jul 22, 2005
Messages
656
or as i like to call it BF2 for the even bigger nerd in us.
Anyone have it and would like to chime in on how the gameplay is? Battlefront was a crappy game, and im hoping the new, "play as a jedi" and play the Episode III levels. Is it any good? i really would like to buy the game.
 
i thought the graphics would be more detailed but they arent. Gameplay is pretty much same as Battlefront 1. When played as Jedi it basically becomes hack and slash. There is no real learning curve.

its not worth 50$. not even 40$.
 
swatX said:
i thought the graphics would be more detailed but they arent. Gameplay is pretty much same as Battlefront 1. When played as Jedi it basically becomes hack and slash. There is no real learning curve.

its not worth 50$. not even 40$.
o crap, you would think they would update something on that game, battlefront 1 was shitty. I might just convince my rich friend to buy it, then proceed to borrow it from him for an inordinate amount of time.
 
BF1 sucked, i was really hoping BF2 would be good becasue i looooooves star wars!

why dont they fucking make X-Wing VS Tie Fighter 2?!
 
mmmmmmmmmmmm X-wing vs. Tie Fighter :D

BF1 was ok, but if it hadn't been star wars I would not have spent any time with it. After that, I need a damned good reason to buy BF2. I am still hoping someone will give me a good reason :(
 
We're having a LAN this weekend and we chose to get copies of Jedi Academy instead of BF2
 
kpedge said:
We're having a LAN this weekend and we chose to get copies of Jedi Academy instead of BF2
Much cheaper, and Jedi Academy (2?) has the greatest multiplayer-saber-force deathmatches ever.
 
Syncade said:
BF1 sucked, i was really hoping BF2 would be good becasue i looooooves star wars!

why dont they fucking make X-Wing VS Tie Fighter 2?!

Can you just imagine a game like this? With a great back story presented in an RPG style but with space battles a la X-Wing vs Tie Fighter 1? Run all of this with todays graphics? Should have been BF1 and 2 but c'est la vie! <<<Loading X-Wing on PC tonight for trip down memory lane>>>> :D For a company with so much talent and all the tools you could ask for Lucasarts sure does manage to maul games.
 
The reason it sucks and not much effort was put into BF2 is because its a console game ported to the PC designed with console kiddies in mind mainly. I mean it was under development for what a year? I'm sorry but a quality title takes more time that that usually.

I thought BF1 was fun for a short period of time albeit console-ish as well. I wont be buying this game as it seems to be more of the same with a little extra thrown in here and there. I love SW but I wont buy crap thrown together just cause its SW. Bah, I'll pass. :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top