• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Stanford's Stats More Accurate?

tsuehpsyde

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Oct 22, 2004
Messages
6,604
It seems that the recent outages/glitches in the Stanford-side of things has paid off. I'm not sure if I'm just seeing things, but it appears that the farmed-out stats that Stanford provides for HardFolding.com/EOC/et cetera to process for our own personal records are realtime now, whereas before they had about a 2-hour delay between units being finished and showing up in your stats. I just dropped a work unit about 20 minutes before the update on my main rig, and it registered with the stats update which is completely different than how it worked before. Needless to say I love the new accuracy, as the delay from before drove me nuts.

Maybe there's still a delay but now it's shorter and I've just been luckily, but something feels improved.

Full Folding Ahead!

 
The files that stanford produces for 3rd party stats start updating every 3 hours, it takes them about an hour to complete their run so we can access the updated data.

1 [H]ard Team, 2 Great Projects, 1 Common Goal..... The Cure



Webmaster: www.hardfolding.com
Lurker Extraordinaire
 
The lag is still there. So be sure to tell your wu's to complete 2 hours before the scheduled HF update so it will be counted on time. :p
 
SpoogeMonkey said:
The lag is still there. So be sure to tell your wu's to complete 2 hours before the scheduled HF update so it will be counted on time. :p

Bah, lame. Guess all of those stats explosions were all for not.

Full Folding Ahead!

 
Back
Top