Stanford Forums

Sounds like there might be regional problem. Some people can get to it and some can't...
 
rich99million
SupaFolder



Age: 28
Joined: 06 Aug 2002
Posts: 405
Location: Stratford-upon-Avon, UK

Posted: Today at 22:30 Post subject: Problems accessing these forums

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A number of my team mates are having troubles accessing these forums - I couldn't see any other posts about it here so I'm guessing it's not been reported yet

It appears they are getting a blank page every time they try - Berserker has grabbed some code from the "page" which shows he's just getting a zero byte file

Quote: ‹ Select › ‹ Expand ›
Same...

Code: ‹ Select › ‹ Expand ›
--20:28:28-- http://forum.folding-community.org/
=> `index.html'
Resolving forum.folding-community.org... 82.165.40.194
Connecting to forum.folding-community.org|82.165.40.194|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: unspecified [text/html]

[ <=> ] 0 --.--K/s

20:28:29 (0.00 B/s) - `index.html' saved [0]

0 bytes makes for a very empty page.

Also tried via the work VPN. No dice there either.


Myself and a few others don't seem to be having the same problem - bit of an odd one it seems
OcUK Thread

This seems to have been happening since yesterday as a couple of people noticed it then also



_________________
Folding for Team 10 - OcUK
We're on the up




NicoV
Folding Guru



Age: 34
Joined: 24 Apr 2004
Posts: 1919
Location: Paris (Fr)

Posted: Today at 22:33 Post subject: (No subject)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a strange page with php errors about ajax, I refreshed and everything was ok



_________________
--> Click on WWW to visualize f@h proteins in 3D <--
~~~ And join Jmol team #44383 ~~~




uncle_fungus
Site Moderator



Age: 21
Joined: 21 Dec 2005
Posts: 1811
Location: In the middle of a field

Posted: Today at 22:35 Post subject: (No subject)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm, several people I know are also having problems. I can try emailing WW, see if he knows what's up.
 
Hmm, it's down here too (East Coast). Odd that it works for Marty, who's a little further away than I...
 
unhappy_mage said:
Hmm, it's down here too (East Coast). Odd that it works for Marty, who's a little further away than I...

we need to get you a map again?

Stanford /// me /// u

:D
 
unhappy_mage said:
/me quietly closes Google Maps

I knew that... :eek:


shh, I've got a borg right across the bridge
:D

was funny working/borging out in there.
 
blank screen from comcast Pittsburgh, though it did try to set a cookie, which was blocked from my 1337 IE privacy settings.
 
Also getting a blank page from Bloomington Normal, IL area. I am using the ISU network, but i will try it on my cable modem over lunch.
 
Ha! I'm goign to go post bad things about all you over there.

Wait... I do that here... :eek:
 
just blank here in Oregon

could this be a firewall related issue ? Heh, Marty lets EVERYbody in

RPhArrow --\\\-------------------------------->
 
I'm getting in now using the "cached page login" trick. see 3 posts up (or down depending on how you read this forum :p )

RPhArrow --\\\-------------------------------------->
 
tsuehpsyde said:
Blank screen here too, Verizon DSL in western PA.



Blank screen on Verizon Fios in central Pa, I just load it faster ;)
 
Back
Top