• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Stand for Z680s?

GlowingBurrito

Weaksauce
2FA
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
89
Hello. I've been using the Logitech Z-680s for my computer system for what seems like forever now and I probably won't be replacing them unless they go out. I'm going to be doing some rearranging and wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions on some stands for the satellites. I was actually looking at the Sanus HTB3 but I wasn't sure on if the satellites including the center will fit on there.

Here's the link to the Sanus:
http://www.sanus.com/us/en/products/speaker-foundations/sp-home-theater/HTB3

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.
 
If you want to be cheap I'd take some string and suspend them from the ceiling.
 
Back
Top