• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Stalker train station

cptlongdog

n00b
Joined
Feb 4, 2007
Messages
63
The mission is to help serly. After I help him the radiation keeps kicking my butt.What am I missing? I already attach jellyfish to belt.Use the seringe meds.But it`s not enough to get info and leave area.Please help,lol.
 
Unless you have an artifact to reduce radiation like Thorn, Fireball, Urchin, Crystall, Droplets, etc., Jellyfish is useless since it is actually irradiating you (+5). That is why you are continuing to get irradiated. Unequip it for now. Find some of those artifacts and equip them to reduce your exposure. You can find some droplets and maybe a Fireball in the tunnel that you have to escort Serly through. Make sure you throw bolts (6 on the keyboard) in the tunnel to find the scorcher anomolies otherwise you are goin to have a bad day.
 
The whole inside of train station is metal.It continues when I`m outside too.

What I meant is things like railroad cars, etc. When you are close to them (for instance gettting cover from bullets), your radiation meter spikes really fast.
 
Back
Top