STALKER: Lost Alpha

am I the only one that seemingly likes the vanilla SOC? other than some of the inital guns being the suck, I like it more than oblivion lost.

am I the only one that seemingly likes the vanilla SOC? other than some of the inital guns being the suck, I like it more than oblivion lost.

No, but after beating it multiple times I find that these great mods people make give the game new life and keep me playing.

This thread made me breakout my old SOC disk and install it! I think I'm going to try that Autumn Arorua 2 plus the Super Mod Pack (if that can be done?) as my first mod.

I just used Complete since it didn't really change that much. Just fixed bugs and made the graphics better, plus I enjoy being able to have my gear fixed.

I don't want the POS owner of gsc anywhere near this mod. And i definitely don't want him making any money off it.

I don't have much love for the guy myself,it was pretty much his greed that killed STALKER 2. But I think the developers at Dezowave deserve at least something in return for their hard work,even if means GSC gets some profit from it.

It's been a while now...

dfe.gif

I don't have much love for the guy myself,it was pretty much his greed that killed STALKER 2. But I think the developers at Dezowave deserve at least something in return for their hard work,even if means GSC gets some profit from it.

Ya i wish all the best to the dezowave guys but it still erks me that the greedy jerk will profit from them.

Back