• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Stalker glitch?

Joined
Nov 26, 2006
Messages
620
ok so im in the army warehouses area and im trying to warn the freedom leader lukash of the duty attack. I spoke to the duty leader skull and he told me about the attack, then i go to the freedom gate guard in exoskeleton armor and tell him I have business with the boss so he lets me through and tells me to go to the main building...but when I get to the HQ building I cant speak to the door guard...the option to press F to speak doesnt even show up. BTW the game is patched and its running on the system in my sig. Thanks in advance for help
 
Try holstering your weapon and see if they will talk to you.

I officially feel like an idiot...lol...thanks that was it. BTW does anyone know if the artifacts effects stack? Also is there a way to repair your body armor?
 
I officially feel like an idiot...lol...thanks that was it. BTW does anyone know if the artifacts effects stack? Also is there a way to repair your body armor?

Yes artifacts stack and I dont believe there is a way to repair armor. You can buy new armor at certain shops so its usually not a problem. You also can find armor from drops or quests.
 
Back
Top