• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Stacker 810... Do I need more fans?

etrips

Weaksauce
Joined
Oct 17, 2006
Messages
97
So I just put in my order this week for my new C2D rig, and after much debating, hair pulling, and head slamming into a table, I finally chose the Stacker 810 for my case. Now my question is, are the fans that come with it fine? Or should I look into getting some other fans like some Yate Loons or something?
 
i replaced all my fans with loons.
you can check out my 120mm fan thread for other options too.
 
Hmmmm!!! Thanks guys. Will prolly order some loons for both my computers :cool:
 
Arcygenical said:
the 4$ loons are great at jab-tech.

10 of them cost 32$ !


(yeah, I bought 10)

That's where I got my Yate Loons for my Stacker 810. Great fans, great case.
 
Back
Top