• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Stablebit Drivepool compatable with Win 7???

Thank you, sir. I ended up going with Drive Bender and it seems to do what I need just fine. No RAID function but I can deal with that. After reading up on MS's Storage Pool, I decided it was just too risky to trust my data to it. As usual, MS doesn't have a clue.

Drive extender in the original WHS has worked well for me for the last couple of years but it's no more trustworthy than SP. Hence my search for something better. Strange how Drivepool only works with WHS 2011. They're sure limiting their market.
 
you can enable per file/folder "raid 1", its just file duplication but should work for important files
 
Back
Top