ST60F PSU $119.99 @ Fry's B&M ONLY!

qdemn7

Supreme [H]ardness
This is a smokin deal! Unfortunately it's Fry's B&M Stores ONLY! Price ends Tuesday 2/28/2006.

Silverstone Strider 600 Watt ST60F Modular PSU Web price is $179.99. In store only is $119.99 after Instant Rebate. Manufacturer's Link Newegg price is $169.

This is a extremely nice PSU, I had been thinking about buying one since it's modular and comes pre-sleeved. Also the modular connections are NOT proprietary so you can make up your own custom cables using ordinary molex connectors and pins. Plenty of review links at manufacturers link.

renegade44e said:
I bought one of these 2/04 at Fry's

Looks like I have some found money!!!!
I'll PM you my Paypall address so you can send me my cut! ;) :p :D

qdemn7 said:
I'll PM you my Paypall address so you can send me my cut! ;) :p :D

ROTFLMAO

I just got back from fry's with 64.86$ (sales tax is refunded also)

They had three on the shelf in Tempe. Didn't get a chance to ask if they had more in the back.

This is one smoking PSU Had the enermax Whisper 535W SLI but it just could not handle oveclocking BOTH the 7800GT and the 3800 X2. It could OC one or the other. It wasn't until I upgraded from a 6800 to the 7800 GT I got a lot of mystery crashes and the PSU made the most sense. With the ST60F I'm Overclocking at 485/1.118 and 2700MHZ stable. Not knocking the enermax, I have a lot of stuff that is power hungry.

renegade44e said:
They had three on the shelf in Tempe. Didn't get a chance to ask if they had more in the back.

This is one smoking PSU
Just got back from Fry's in Arlington. They had a ton of them. The build quality of this thing is just incredible. It weighs a ton. I think this will be last PSU I buy for quite a while. :)

renegade44e said:

Down to two ;) Nice, nice unit, thanks for the heads up !

I just got back from the Fry's in Concord, CA. The only 600-watters they had were all previously opened... :(

Given the probability that they are defective or returns (4:1), it may not be worth the risk.

Back