• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

st20g5 review @ PcInpact

Joined
Jan 14, 2004
Messages
613
Grab a translator and head on over to http://www.pcinpact.com/articles/a/123/1.htm

I am worried about the heat and increased noise issues as well as the chipset playing favorites when choosing which brand of video card it will work with in surroundview. I may be wrong but I think it said something about it having bad overclocking potential, although the babelfish translator can spit out some very wierd stuff :eek:)
 
Back
Top