• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

SSX 2012

I loved the demo. I use to play tricky all the time on my PS2, good times.

Going to get the game for sure.
 
Oh snap, didn't even realize this demo was out. SSX Tricky is one of my favorite games of all time, better get on this...
 
Just downloaded and played the demo on the ps3. Seems really great. So glad to see SSx back and done right!
 
Liked the demo but there is no way I'm going to pay full price... so I'll check back in a year.
 
Back
Top