SSF4 Disabled Gamer, just incredible..

I'll have to show this to my friend who only has one good hand. Hes actually really good at Smash Bros to but we never got into tournaments so that guys probably better and playing with your face is definitely impressive.

Huh, I think he's onto something with this face/mouth control method. Probably has something to do with less latency due to proximity to the brain. Maybe the rest of us are just doing it wrong.

wow... thats amazing

guy could easily kick my ass in ssf4.

That's impressive by any standards. The combo he does with a jump in, attack into the EX lighting leg takes a fair amount of finesse for anyone to pull off. Plus, the taunt during the dizzy is always a classy technique :)

I've seen another guy with similar disability at the EVO tourney in Vegas. From what I've seen I think he uses his chin for the control stick and maybe his tongue for the face buttons. He orients the controller vertically. Too bad I can't seem to find a video of him on youtube.

Nevermind found it. His handle is N0M4D: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW2ST7fczmE

Truly inspiring...especially when you think of how most humans get incapacitated when the escalators don't work and they are forced to take the stairs.

When I see stuff like this it makes me wish I had the resources to further help people who refuse to let disabilities hold them back from doing what they love.

He must have a very strong tongue by now. Can probably lift 200LB weights with it.

Touching. He's even got a proper angle to pull in the ladies.

"You know who I am? Here let me show you."

Back