Dmac122383
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Jan 15, 2011
- Messages
- 437
I'm looking to get a SSD Raid set up to use as my boot/os drive.
What would be the minimum size for just win7 and standard programs? 60gb or 80gbs?
I'm looking to have a raid set up for the performance boost over my single 128gb crucial c300 SATA3. Will I notice a huge jump in performance/load times if i went with 2 SATA2 drives over SATA3 drives?
I'd then use the 128gb SSD for Steam Games, and WoW.
Any tips on sizes and SSD models would be great.
Thanks
What would be the minimum size for just win7 and standard programs? 60gb or 80gbs?
I'm looking to have a raid set up for the performance boost over my single 128gb crucial c300 SATA3. Will I notice a huge jump in performance/load times if i went with 2 SATA2 drives over SATA3 drives?
I'd then use the 128gb SSD for Steam Games, and WoW.
Any tips on sizes and SSD models would be great.
Thanks