MittWaffen
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Dec 8, 2008
- Messages
- 323
Hey everyone,
Im new to the SSD market,
I ended up getting the new Kingston V100 series with the new Jmicron from toshiba..
I'm returning it, slow read speeds compaired to other drives.
So heres what I am requesting..
What are the best ssd's I should be buying?
Heres a list of what I think are the best deals/performance ssd's// But i'd like people who know SSD's better than me to give me some strong feedback to base my purchase on.
Vertex 2 (239.99)
Vertex 2 Extended(249.99)
Corsair F120 (209.99)
Vertex 2 90GB (189.99)
These are canadian prices, however I have heard of many BSOD issue with the corsair relating to sleep mode?
I'm planning on buying one tommorow, so I hope to see some vital feedback on this. Please help, I'm tech savvy but theres too much stuff on SSD's to catch up on overnight.
System
P6T
I7920
6GB Gskill
Cheers
Thanks alot!
Im new to the SSD market,
I ended up getting the new Kingston V100 series with the new Jmicron from toshiba..
I'm returning it, slow read speeds compaired to other drives.
So heres what I am requesting..
What are the best ssd's I should be buying?
Heres a list of what I think are the best deals/performance ssd's// But i'd like people who know SSD's better than me to give me some strong feedback to base my purchase on.
Vertex 2 (239.99)
Vertex 2 Extended(249.99)
Corsair F120 (209.99)
Vertex 2 90GB (189.99)
These are canadian prices, however I have heard of many BSOD issue with the corsair relating to sleep mode?
I'm planning on buying one tommorow, so I hope to see some vital feedback on this. Please help, I'm tech savvy but theres too much stuff on SSD's to catch up on overnight.
System
P6T
I7920
6GB Gskill
Cheers
Thanks alot!