SSD Deal Friday - Holy Crap!

TwistedAegis

[H]F Junkie
Newegg:

Crucial C300 128GB $254.99 - $55 = $199.99 code EMCKFKJ22

Link

Intel 510 120GB 314.99 - $30 = $284.99 (marked down)

Link

Corsair Nova 64GB $129 - $20 IR - $30 MIR = $79.99!

Link

Free shipping on all 3.

Frys - B&M Only!

Corsair Force Series 115GB $209.99 - $30 MIR = $179.99

Corsair Force Series 60 GB $134.99 - $35 MIR = $99.99

Link - Fry's Weekly Ad

Enjoy!

Is the Nova series any good? I might jump on one of these to upgrade a laptop for my buddy.

FYI Microcenter has refurb Novas for the same price, no rebate. I just picked up 5 30gb Kingston SSDNOW drives for $~26 each at Ultimate Electronics :D

Eat your hearts out ;)

FYI Microcenter has refurb Novas for the same price, no rebate. I just picked up 5 30gb Kingston SSDNOW drives for $~26 each at Ultimate Electronics :D

Eat your hearts out ;)

Got the exact model number of those drives, or the UE part/SKU number? I've got an Ultimate Electronics here in Vegas, can't hurt to go check I suppose, wouldn't mind getting just one of 'em.

30gb SSD's are great for HTPC's that pull from other sources. I'd love to get one for that cheap for mine. /hint /hint /wink /wink

Newegg email: Are we April Fooling--OR NOT?

They are definitely April Fooling, the joke is on the buyer.

Weird, makes me happy I got the Corsair F120 for $200-$50 MIR on BF. I caved in my waiting for $1/gig, but I thought drives would be there right around now with gen 3 out/coming out. Instead drive prices have only gotten more expensive since BF. Well I can be happy about that at least.

Although SSD is almost certainly the best upgrade you can buy for most users. So if you've got the cash and are willing to spend it, buy it.

Last edited:
Already picked up a Nova, 2 days ago I got 2 of the 32bg Crucial drives, DOH, but they were for laptops and 68.99, so still got a banging deal think.

Edit: Forgot to mention the gift cards for being a Newegg VIP, just ask the customer service if you are a frequent buying, and pay an ASS LOAD for shipping like I do, they are very nice to help you out.

Last edited:
30gb SSD's are great for HTPC's that pull from other sources. I'd love to get one for that cheap for mine. /hint /hint /wink /wink

That is exactly what I use them for, and business internet, and word processing laptops.

Could you not Jbod the 30gb ones if you don't care about the data, or it is backed up.

Back