SSCP

-(Xyphox)-

Supreme [H]ardness
Well i just took my SSCP cert test and i have to say, If anyone is into System Security, this is a great cert to get. Check it out :):D

Good stuff. Hope ya passed! How long do you have to wait for the results? CISSP was about 2 months.

What materials did you use? How would it rate vs the comptia security+? I just ordered a few books and plan on cramming for a few months. LEt em know what you thought of the exam. Thanks

Good stuff. Hope ya passed! How long do you have to wait for the results? CISSP was about 2 months.

Yeah i passed, It was dang near 3 months to get the results back

What materials did you use? How would it rate vs the comptia security+? I just ordered a few books and plan on cramming for a few months. LEt em know what you thought of the exam. Thanks

I got the SSCP Prep Guide, and my own knowledge of security. The exam had some ruff questions that really made me think, it was no walk in the park thats for sure. But I had a great time with it. This is like the next step up in security from the Security +, it goes into more detail. I think its a great thing to take for any IT guy

Back