• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Squeeks in mp3s, need to rerip

Cyber-Garfield

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 24, 2001
Messages
372
What's the best ripper & decoder to use? I need to rerip some cd's because apparently I'm hearing high pitched noise in some of the tracks I ripped with musicmatch/WMP. I've seem dbpoweramp mentioned.
 
EAC, secure mode.

dbPowerAmp is decent as a transcoder, but EAC is the ultimate ripper quality-wise.
 
Back
Top