Square CD Player

HardOCP News

[H] News
I’m not saying that I am not grateful for the pair of socks I got yesterday but this would’ve been so much cooler to find under the tree.

The interface, created with light, and works like a sensible skin which can read the pressure in the sensitive spot without button. The corian surface works also as a speaker tanks to the smart material technologies. A little “magnet”, as the one produced by Feonic®, connected to the corian surface, transform all the surface in a speaker.

What is this "CD" thing you are talking about? I don't see it available on the iTunes store.... :D

This is pretty cool looking though

That is really cool looking - I doubt anyone here actually needs a CD player though :D

Change that to an upconverting DVD player and I might buy one ;)

if that was a wireless control for itunes, i'd be in. it's hard to move back to a medium that only holds ~20 songs

Steve said:
I’m not saying that I am not grateful for the pair of socks I got yesterday but this would’ve been so much cooler to find under the tree.

Ho-Hum.
Wow. A Cd Player in a square box. I'm all a flutter with excitement. I had an in-wall cd player 15 YEARS ago. (Just a slot in between my paneling) Didn't even have to touch the controls with light. :) Speakers were in wall, too, so, no surface to worry about.

It did freak out people when I tried to load a cd into my wall, though.

Back