Spray Bed Liner **Results**

got it put back together. looks good I think for what it is. If you are bored go ahead and do it. I would recommend doing 3-4 coats I only did 2 coats and it did scratch a little bit in one of the pics towards the bottom. I may touch it up in the future.
I would ALSO wait 72 hours for it to try completely. I think after that it will be much more durable.

4eUOw.jpg


B6c7t.jpg


Jd4OQ.jpg


Fj6LU.jpg


bjUrW.jpg


I like the aluminum contrast but I think the PSU bracket needs to be black, we'll see.
I will probably powder coat my other Lian Li case though.
Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Great Job! Makes the HAF 922 sitting next to me suddenly very boring looking.

Mind if I steal your idea?
 
Hmm, I plan to spray the underbody of my civic next week. If I have any left over I may spray my new case, I like that a lot. Good work!
 
That turned out to look pretty nice actually, I was debating on doing that to the outside of my SG07 because its a lan case and get scratched up pretty often...
 
i use truckbed liner like you to cover my entire computer case, inside and out. it is TOUGH stuff.
a pic from 2010 of the case:
IMGP0200.jpg


i highly recommend bed liner for computer projects!
 
its pretty tough if you put a few good coats on it and let it set up. I let it set for 3 days and its tougher now than it was when I put the guts back in.
 
This is a great idea!

Are there different colors available or only black?
 
This is simply awesome. I might do this to my HAF 922 case I'm ordering soon. I love the gritty look of it.
 
Back
Top