• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Spoiled by 26", now what?

The Saint

Gawd
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,000
HI Guys...

well I have been spoiled enough by using for a year now my Sharp Aquos 26GD4U HDTV as my main monitor (works great with PC!!), but now I am relocating and I will be using the Sharp as my main TV...

so I need an LCD for my desktop! Around 23-24" would be great. But do not want a Dell. Need something a tad better in terms of colors reproduction!
Is my search limited to an Apple 23? Or there is something out there better than that?

Thanks!
Emanuele
 
Thanks Matt...

it does look nice. I will try to find some review about the color reproduction...hopefully it will be good.

Emanuele
 
I'll be the bad guy here

There really isnt much else out there in terms of a monitor that big that is better than the 2405FPW

Unless you go with a TV that might have better "color reproduction" I don't see any other choice.

http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,1697,1764612,00.asp



oh, and just an FYI, Every review I've read on the Apple 23" display vs the Dell 24", the Dell has won.
Also ever review I have read stated that the Dell has a truer black than the Apple display which is more of a dark gray.
 
I have a 23" apple cinema and 2 dell 2405s. The dells have more accurate colors hands down(especially darker tones). I'm reasonably sure that the sony uses the same panel my cinema display does.
 
Back
Top