Split traffic from Win7 box to two routers?

Why don't you throw away the HMA router and put the PPTP on untangle and then you can just create firewall rules based on destination IP address or CIDR?

Hey,

Thanks for the reply.

I was just about to come up with the excuse of - I need the 2nd router because I want my TV to access Canadian Netflix while my PS3 accesses US netflix. In case there is something on one that we can't watch on the other.

However I bet I can set the firewall rules in Untangle to forward a specific subnet through the PPTP tunnel or something like that?
I've never worked directly with the linux firewall, I'm assuming that this can't be done through the GUI?

Thanks again!

Hey,

Thanks for the reply.

I was just about to come up with the excuse of - I need the 2nd router because I want my TV to access Canadian Netflix while my PS3 accesses US netflix. In case there is something on one that we can't watch on the other.

However I bet I can set the firewall rules in Untangle to forward a specific subnet through the PPTP tunnel or something like that?
I've never worked directly with the linux firewall, I'm assuming that this can't be done through the GUI?

Thanks again!

Us Unblock.us and set the DNS servers on only the PS3. That's what I've done with my 2 WDTVs. One is American and one is Canadian.

Us Unblock.us and set the DNS servers on only the PS3. That's what I've done with my 2 WDTVs. One is American and one is Canadian.

I'm looking for the actual traffic to go through the US and not just DNS redirect. Making my ISP not know what my traffic is. If you know what I mean.

Back