• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Split MP3?

mario24601

n00b
Joined
Jan 30, 2006
Messages
7
Does anyone know how to split an MP3, if I have one that is 6 hrs long and want to split into 30 minute segments how do I do that? Is there a program that does this easy?
 
any mp3/wav editor should do fine. I use a program called goldwave, but if you have nero, its wave editor will do it just fine.
 
Back
Top