Split into PS/XBOX forums?

Ub3rn00b

[H]ard|Gawd
I suggest splitting the console forum into a "Playstion", "XBOX" and "Wii" threads.
So much to weed through to get to what people are looking for. If I only want to read about 360 stuff, for example.

In other news. Is there going to be a RB6 Vegas 2 demo? The game comes out next month right? If they are going to launch a demo, now would be the time.

The thought is good but I'm certain the execution would be a nightmare. Where would you post cross-platform threads, for example? I own a 360 and a Wii, and I prefer one stop shopping over specifc threads.

They already split it (somewhat) recently into General, PC, and Consoles, and since then it's not like threads are flying off the page. People have enough trouble knowing whether to post in those three subsections as it is. No need to further fragment things.

There's usually less than 1 page of new items in a given day. There really isn't that much to have to look through.

It's fine as it is. It also keeps the blatant fanboyism to manageable levels.

I suggest splitting the console forum into a "Playstion", "XBOX" and "Wii" threads.
So much to weed through to get to what people are looking for. If I only want to read about 360 stuff, for example.

In other news. Is there going to be a RB6 Vegas 2 demo? The game comes out next month right? If they are going to launch a demo, now would be the time.

RB6 Vegas 2 demo... on which platform? :p

See the difficulty in breaking them apart? :)

Ok scratch that idea then.

On the 360, I'm talking about. Which you would have known if I had posted in an "XBOX 360 only" sub forum :D

Nevermind. Forget about it....as it appears I am all alone in this cold dark place of ideas that are not shared amongst others ;)

Fine the way it is....there are hardly that many new threads anyhow.

If there were 60 new threads a day you might have a point. I have all 3 systems so I enjoy see all the news thank you very much :)
PS: I just noticed they put our [H] age on here now...makes me feel old :(

Makes me look like a noob... It's not my fault they lost my username when we moved over here! :eek:

Yea, I used to post on here by another name for a couple of years, but then it just vanished, so I had to re-register :(

I also like it the way it is. I don't hate your idea, but think it would only be necessary if the forum was REALLY busy. Splitting it up would make each individual subforum move along at a snail's pace. Plus, we wouldn't have all the cool fanboy fights. :)

Back