• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Split an Unraid license pack?

dataun

n00b
Joined
Jul 31, 2011
Messages
1
I'm moving from WHS to Unraid and as a number of you know splitting an unraid license pack gives a significant discount. I'm looking for someone else who is looking for an Unraid Pro license and wants to get it for $75 instead of the normal single price of $119.

Unraid info: http://lime-technology.com/

Let me know if you're interested via private message and we can work out the details offline. I can provide my ebay account for seller reference.

Thanks.
 
Back
Top