Splinter Cell

Daemas

Gawd
in anticipation of the release of Splinter Cell convition I was thinking about running back through all four splinter cell games. Have any of you had problems with any of them on windows 7 64-bit or with ATi cards?

Well Double Agent has a bunch of bugs no matter what system you have.
Just played it a couple months ago on my system, cant even get the final cinematic to trigger. :(

Splinter Cell 1 had the slow motion issue on my laptop, which runs W7 x64 and uses an ATI X1400 Mobility Radeon with a C2D T7200. I believe the only way to run it is to disable SpeedStep and set it to run with a processor affinity of 1.

You'll probably run into an issue with the Starforce copy protection on Chaos Theory. Last time I checked they didn't have a 64-bit driver for Vista or W7. The only way I've heard of people getting it to run in 64-bit Windows is to break the copy protection, which is something I don't endorse nor will bother getting into any more detail.

You'll probably run into an issue with the Starforce copy protection on Chaos Theory. Last time I checked they didn't have a 64-bit driver for Vista or W7. The only way I've heard of people getting it to run in 64-bit Windows is to break the copy protection, which is something I don't endorse nor will bother getting into any more detail.
Apparently, this is no longer the issue if you buy it off Steam:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/13570/

Back