Splinter Cell Blacklist... where?

Inside the box it should have a code for it. But FYI it will not be out tell 08-20-2013

Then contact tigerdirect. Also check your spam email. Sometimes retailers send the code in a separate email from the order confirmation.

Like Lu(ky said, it's not out until August but it does come with Conviction as well.

If you don't have a coupon in the box.......

1) it's an email thing from TigerDirect, they will send you something
2) it is definately advertised by nvidia, so they may be sending you something.
3) check your shipping carton AND the retail box. I have had game coupons just thrown in the shipping carton amongst the peanuts or brown paper and nearly thrown them out.

generally they are Steam codes.

Since they game isn't out until 20 August, there may be some delay.....

If you strike out call Tiger CS, they are pretty helpful.

i bought it in the store. they don't have my email to that not an option

I guess we forget about brick and mortor!!:eek:

I would contact the TigerDirect customer service then. I'm sure they will fix it easily. You may need your receipt though.
I've dealt with their CS in the past and they were excellent.:D

When you buy something from TigerDirect at the physical store they ask you if you'd like to give them your: Name, E-Mail, Phone Number. In order to receive the download code you must have provided them with your e-mail address.

Just as an example review this eVGA 770 on Tiger: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=8208321&Sku=

Look at the top left under the video card. It says E-Mail must be provided. Code does not come in the actual box with the video card. If you did not provide them with your email during purchase I'd give CS a call.

would be nice if they would say that during checkout. anyway will go after work and see what happens.

I got an email from amazon for my code, although I don't particularly care to play the game.

I got an email from amazon for my code, although I don't particularly care to play the game.

If you don't want the game code, send me a PM. I'll try to work out some kind of a deal with you......:D

Do these codes go up in value closer to release? The digital deluxe version of the game is $69.99 on amazon and the codes are selling for about $25 to $28 on ebay or other sites.

I just got a GTX 760 and I don't really care for this type of game, but I am trying to decide if I should wait until right before August 20th. I would think it would have maximum value on or around that date.

talked to manager, he sent out some email and i supposed to be getting the code soon, will see...

nothing yet, i guess their corporate office is SLOW!

will wait 2 more business days and see.

Correction I got instruction on how to get the code when amazon shipped my card.

i did email tigerdirect.com as well, i know that tiger customer service is horrible, in future i won't be doing anymore shoping there.

You have proof that your orderd the card from a participating retailer. I wonder if you could contact Nvidia if Tigerdirect gives you the run around. Just food for thought.

You have proof that your orderd the card from a participating retailer. I wonder if you could contact Nvidia if Tigerdirect gives you the run around. Just food for thought.

Nvidia can't and won't do anything. It is up to the retailer.

i did email tigerdirect.com as well, i know that tiger customer service is horrible, in future i won't be doing anymore shoping there.

TigerDirect is very disorganized as far as this kinda stuff goes. If you call TigerDirect 1-800 number and tell them you want to change your associated e-mail address, but you got it from the brick and mortar store, they will have no clue. (I know you didn't handle it this way I'm just giving an example)

They simply aren't setup to handle situations where the e-mail wasn't given at time of purchase. It's going to stay in limbo until someone with common sense gets told about the situation and actually fixes it.

still nothing....

going back to store tomorrow, never shooping in this ******** store again.

reply i got from their customer service

Dear Valued Customer:

Thank you for your response.

We understand that you did go back to the store one day after the purchase and the sales manager told you that he emailed the "corporate office" but so far 4 business days passed and you have not heard anything back.

Since we do not have records of your order, we suggest you to make a follow-up with the retail store manager at their phone number (630) 548-2000.

Thank you for visiting our website. We appreciate your business. If you have further inquiries and reply to this email, please make sure to include your entire message, so we can address it appropriately. Please feel free to contact me at the phone number below should you require any further assistance.

well watch out... the game came out today.. and Im being told I never got it as a freebie instead I got splinter cell conviction... what the heck?? Jump through all those hoops and they do a bate and switch?

wonder if this is typical of what they do...

i got both..

conviction was available right away

blackslist said that on day of release i will get email from ubisoft with instruction to donwload....

wish it was steam copy.... not this ubi crap.

Anyone been able to activate their free copy yet? I got the email saying "your preorder is available" but only conviction is showing up in my uplay library.

i got this email

Note: If your order contains download products, you can complete the download by looking up your order using the information and link below. When the order summary appears, click on the Download link next to the product name. If your order contains physical products, you will receive a separate email notification when your products have shipped.
Note: If you order is a PC Download Pre Order, you will receive an additional email on the product's release date which will give you directions for finding your activation key and download link for your Pre Ordered product.
If you have any questions about the shipment of your product or Ubisoft's return policy, please click here to visit Ubishop's Help Page.

Product Name: Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist™ Uplay Deluxe Edition (Pre-Ordered)
Platform: PC
Anticipated Released Date: Summer 2013
Qty Ordered: 1
Amount: $0.00

Product Name: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction Deluxe Edition
Platform: PC
Qty Ordered: 1
Amount: $0.00

I ordered my GTX 780 off Amazon and was sent an email within minutes with my code.

Might want to dig deeper into your inbox :p

finally.. now around 6pm I was finally given the go ahead to download it.. so looks like I too am getting both games. now to see if it works.. cause over on steam many people are having problems.

LOL so Nvidia released drivers today with SLI support for Splinter cell....and SLI is broken in the game.

only 1 780 GTX is running....iv tried everything to get it to work too....argh

pretty cool game

Yep, GTX 780's in SLI broken with latest patch and drivers.....Sigh, just think of all the comments AMD would catch for broken crossfire on a "Never Settle Game".... For Nvidia, pretty much a fail launch of a much anticipated "free" game.

So I just added blacklist_dx11_game.exe to the exsisting Blacklist profile with nvidia inspector, and SLI works perfectly. Looks like UBISOFT may have changed the .exe at the last second. Works so far though

I just added the EXE to an nvidia profile and picked AFR2 method for SLI. Worked like a charm now.

Back