• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Spectre here I Cometh!

Scorpionjwp

2[H]4U
Joined
Jul 14, 2004
Messages
2,094
Hey man, just to let you know, I'm at 95% steam and chugging along to pass you in 9.6 days or less. :D
 
Ok you want to check this out, please go ahead.


Now only to get the quad p3 xeon back up and running correctly. ;)
 
Took you long enough :p

I don't think I have any boxen producing since the new security rules came up at work a couple months ago :rolleyes:
 
Hey man I hate to say that, but saying this is a retard fight is insulting to me.
I do happen to be mentally disabled and learning disabled, so I see your response Marty as a slap in the face to me.
 
Scorpionjwp said:
Hey man I hate to say that, but saying this is a retard fight is insulting to me.
I do happen to be mentally disabled and learning disabled, so I see your response Marty as a slap in the face to me.
Have you not learned to ignor him yet?
:)
 
an insult from marty is not something i would be worried about after all he was the one who got to wear a dress for the horde:D
 
Ok I have an update, I'm on your tail pal, and you better have fixed that car, because I'm about to plow you off the road.

Thats right my rank is 1,100 and Spectre is 1,099.
 
My chance to hold you off has been postponed.........so I believe I shall pull into the right lane :)
 
Back
Top