Spectraview II alternative software?

ben805

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 27, 2006
Messages
188
Can I use the Spectraview II Colorimeter with different calibration software? which one would work with it? mine came with the NEC PA271W-SV as a kit and looks exactly like this one.

I tried Lacie Blue Eye Pro 4.5.6 and HCFR 2.1 but neither one of them work with this colorimeter. :(
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
BasicColor 5.

And BasicColor 5 will also hardware program NEC PA and WUXi montiors ;)

You can set up an account on www.BasicColor.de and download/try a 14-day eval which is fully functional. If you decide you like, you can e-mail them and find a dealer around your area to buy a full, non-expiring licence.
 
I could really do with some advice - if I use basICColor display 5 which would be best for calibrating 2 2490WUXis (and hypothetically other monitors, randomly, in the future, like my cinema display at work).

Spyder4Pro
SpectraSensor Pro Color Calibration Sensor
ColorMunki Display

I am trying to keep the total cost of the calibrator to $200 if possible. If there's an alternative that can be used with display 5 that is better I'd love to hear it also!

Edit: I'll slide up to a i1Display Pro despite the cost if it's really much better. Considering I calibrate by pressing buttons randomly right now..
 
Back
Top