Speakers with remote control/microphone jack

aznlangjai

n00b
Joined
Jan 4, 2007
Messages
21
How do I get speakers with microphone jack to work? I have a logitech z-4 2.1, it's one of those speakers that have a remote control to control volume, bass, power button, and a headphone/mic jack. I plug my headphone jack and mic jack into the remote control but only my headphone works, I can't use the mic. The speaker/subwoofer is connected with only 1 gold pin to the soundcard. I can plug the mic jack on my headphone to the soundcard and it'll work, but it won't work if i plug it into the remote control. Does anyone know how to get it to work? If i plug the 1 gold pin from my subwoofer to the soundcard/mic slot, then it won't play any sound out of my speaker.
 
That is NOT a mic input on the remote it is a Line_In for devices such as a CD player etc...
If you want a mic then your gonna have to connect it to the card itself...
 
Back
Top