Hey, i have enough money right now to bye EITHER some ne speakers (Logitech's Z-2300 is what i am looking at) OR a new sound card (Audigy ZS Gamer or X-Fi ). I need some new speakers cuz right now i am using a personal CD player car addapter (uses headphone jack and turns into a tape) and playing it through my OLD Magnavox AZ 8050 boombox, has fairly good bass, but it is really muddled at high volumes. And i want a new sound card cuz i DO NOT like my onboard sound. Could somebody plz let me know which one i should get first, or wait a while and get both at the same time, and yall's opinoins on the cards and speakers i picked out and whitch would be better. I do a little bit of everything except record. I listen to a lot of music, play LOTS of games, and watch LOTS of movies if that helps you at all. ;-) Thanks.