• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Speakers just a whisper?

Erit

Weaksauce
Joined
May 7, 2002
Messages
104
I recently bought an Abit KN-8 and hooked up a Creative I-Trigue 3400 to it. For some reason though, I can't hear barely anything out of it. I turn it up all the way and it's barely a whisper. I hooked it up to my T20 laptop and it sounds fine. Any suggestions? I'm using the onboard Realtek sound card. Totally frustrated. :mad:
 
Do you have pins 5 and 6 and 9 and 10 jumpered on the fp- audio1 header?
 
Back
Top