• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Speakers for laptop?

mac451

n00b
Joined
Oct 25, 2005
Messages
63
I need a decent pair of speakers for less than $75 that will run on my laptop. I dont have a sound card or anything. Oh yea this is going to be used with a projector like for slideshows and stuff. I looked on newegg and this is what I have picked out so far. Does anyone have any other suggestions? Thanks

Logitech X-230 2.1 Speaker
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16836121123
 
you can use any 2.0 or 2.1 speakers with your laptop. Logitech, Creative, Klipsch, Altec Lansing etc. But they are relativley big, esp if you go for a sub. So if you are planning to use them at different locations, think of more portable ones.
If it's for demos for small audience consider getting small travel speakers. They are incredibely efficient these days. I used "travelsound" on holidays once and was amazed.
Just google for "travel speakers".
 
If you need them to be more portable, you might want to look at the Klipsch 2.0 speakers. Otherwise pretty much anything will work.
 
Back
Top