speakers for a 360

Rugeroni

Limp Gawd
i am getting a lcd for the bedroom and going to move my 360 away from the family tv. but i dont want to just use the speakers on the lcd i am getting. can anyone vouch for some nice 2.1 setups that i can run with. i dont really care about 5.1 right now but if you have a set you love point it out you never i could change my mind.

btw i am looking at the pc like speaker setups not high end stuff i would like to keep it small and still sounding good.

thanks

Rugeroni said:
i am getting a lcd for the bedroom and going to move my 360 away from the family tv. but i dont want to just use the speakers on the lcd i am getting. can anyone vouch for some nice 2.1 setups that i can run with. i dont really care about 5.1 right now but if you have a set you love point it out you never i could change my mind.

btw i am looking at the pc like speaker setups not high end stuff i would like to keep it small and still sounding good.

thanks

I would like to know too. Space is limited and i want a 2.1 setup like PCs have too. The only thing i found so far is stereos with cd players that u can hook up to the back of the TV. No subwoofers with those of course, but the speakers put out better sound than the TV speakers i suppose. I'd love a little more bass for my games.

been looking around and it seems like logitech is the only company that has inputs on there 5.1 setups for multiple devices... and i cant tell if the logitech 2.1 setups have the same options from newegg. seems like i have to go driving around to check things out :/

Logitech® Z-5500 5.1 Digital Speaker System

Logitech® Z-5450 5.1 Digital Speaker System

these look very promising and the 5450 have wireless rears but i want to hear them first. i am still kinda leaning toward 2.1 i just dont see the need for 5.1 in a room.

I have my 360 hooked up to the speakers in my sig and can definately vouch for them :)

Available in both 2.1 or 5.1

I don't have a 360, but my original Xbox is hooked up to a set of Cambridge SoundWorks - MicroWorks speakers. I just had to go to a electronics store and get adapter so I could plug the RCA audio cables from the Xbox, into the 1/4 inch headphone plug. Anyway, these speakers sound really nice, but they're somewhat expensive, when I got them a long time ago. They've gone down in price, but I think they've been replaced by the MicroWorks II. 100 bucks cheaper then the originals, when they were new.

i never thought about the radioshack conversion plug things. i guess i will just have to get over optical :) its the same crap anyway. i am on my way out now to play with these thanks for your replys :)

Rugeroni said:
i never thought about the radioshack conversion plug things. i guess i will just have to get over optical :) its the same crap anyway. i am on my way out now to play with these thanks for your replys :)

I just found these on the net to make your PC speakers work for your TV! Logitech carries them and also Amazon. I'm going to give these a try!

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2173,CONTENTID=9584

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...7653/ref=pd_bbs_1/103-1034270-3340607?ie=UTF8

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back