Ahriman4891
Gawd
- Joined
- Jun 18, 2005
- Messages
- 534
Hey every1,
Has anyone used these:
http://www.zzounds.com/item--QLKBS300
and has anything good/bad to say? My speakers are currently on my desk, and I don't have enough room to do homework comfortably. These stands are the cheapest I could find that don't look like flimsy crap. They can take 100 lb., so I have plenty of room for speaker upgrades
9"x9" top platform has "bumps" that pretty much act as spikes. Do they screw up the speaker cabinet? (I know I'll be listening to the speakers, not staring at their bottom sides, but still
)
Thanks!
Has anyone used these:
http://www.zzounds.com/item--QLKBS300
and has anything good/bad to say? My speakers are currently on my desk, and I don't have enough room to do homework comfortably. These stands are the cheapest I could find that don't look like flimsy crap. They can take 100 lb., so I have plenty of room for speaker upgrades
9"x9" top platform has "bumps" that pretty much act as spikes. Do they screw up the speaker cabinet? (I know I'll be listening to the speakers, not staring at their bottom sides, but still
Thanks!