• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Speaker Stands for Audioengine A2s?

Deeky

Gawd
Joined
Feb 7, 2008
Messages
982
Does anyone know of decent speaker stands compatible with a pair of Audioengine A2s? I'm using a set as rear speakers in a PC surround sound setup. Something adjustable would be great as I need to raise them to head height.
 
Last edited:
I would look into getting a pedestal/lamp stand from a store, you should just browse around and look for one that has the height you are looking for. Adjustable stands are pretty expensive, unless you have no problem paying more for the stand than your speakers.
 
Thanks for the reply.

The same thing occurred to me, but I wasn't able to find anything high enough (I needed almost 38"). In the end, I managed to score some Quest adjustable stands for $56 from a local electronics store. They were $69 sticker, but I talked the guy down to $50 + tax. Metal, plenty high, very sturdy.
 
Back
Top