• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Speaker Stand

pvc

Weaksauce
Joined
Sep 7, 2008
Messages
123
I use a set of Swans M10 and I find that I cannot keep the speakers and sub-woofer on my desk any longer. I am looking for some speaker stands (maybe about 4 feet high, even better if they are adjustable) that I can use with my speakers. All the stands I can find seem to be for satellites that are made to accommodate said stands. The Swans do not have a hole either on the bottom or the rear to attach it to these stands. Where can I find some that are adjustable and maybe work with some sort of clamping mechanism to hold the speakers?
 
Back
Top