I just switched from a set of AVS500's to X-530's and the speakers/sound card are still fucking pissing me off. No matter what I try or do, they dont cooperate. I have the grene plug in the green jack, orange in the orange, and black in the black. Inside the realtek HD audio CPL, it does the sound test to all the speakers, and it works fine. When i play a song in WMP, only the sub and the two front's are being used. The center nor the satellites will work right.
I had to set the speaker setup to 8CH, because 6CH wouldnt let the satellites function during the realtek test, and there is no 5.1 option. Only 4CH/6CH/8CH.
In windows sound CPL it says Home theatre 7.1 setup aswell, but there is an option for 5.1 in there.
I had to set the speaker setup to 8CH, because 6CH wouldnt let the satellites function during the realtek test, and there is no 5.1 option. Only 4CH/6CH/8CH.
In windows sound CPL it says Home theatre 7.1 setup aswell, but there is an option for 5.1 in there.