• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Speaker Settings

Usama

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
149
I have got some Logitech Z-2300's got them 2 days ago. I was wondering do I need to change any settings on Windows to make them sound beter or are the auto done?

And I also have this program called SoundMAX Black Hawk. Do any settings need to be changed there? And should I put it on or not, I normally just exit it.

My motherboard is the Asus P5Q Deluxe.

 
no.



actually any enhancement from software will just take you further away from what the speakers sound like naturally. Which could make them sound better or worse, usually worse.
 
Use the bass and treble controls on the amp if you arent happy with the default sound.
 
You could try messing around with the EQ settings. Just don't make a hole in the middle ;)
 
Back
Top