I really liked those but they go over $200 but they really look worth it.
I might go for them but I also liked the Logitech G51. Only problem is that one guy on newegg said that you have to leave it on or the settings go bye-bye. That's a huge problem for me cause we have power outages alot here.
Oh, man I have the Logitech X-530 and the X-540 sets. I like the both. I tell you, if you don't want to spend a lot of money but want solid sound, these are perfect for you. The two rear speakers are wall mountable and they work with Xbox/TV setups. The X-540 also had a neat little bonus I wasn't expecting which is a monitor mountable center channel. I think that's my favorite part - it doesn't clutter desk space.
Yeh i saw that. I know someone here who can order stuff from America for me but currently he says he can't get anything until December which is just too long.