• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Speaker cable help

exe163

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
1,366
I got some new speaker cable for my Z-5500, I dont know how to cut them to show the metal wire inside. I used scissors to spin around the wire, but after that, half of them are off(metal stuff) and i have some weird sound when the speakers is on :( wat is the right way to do it?
 
Wire stripper? Your teeth?
confused.gif
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I use a very sharp pocket knife, personally. Haven't cut any wire yet.
 
woo hoo, got the tool in Radioshxxx, and i do better with tool thx guys
 
scissors are really easy to use.. lol....

BUT ANYWAYS.... If you have a BIG LOTS! nearby..... they have plenty of wire strippers... cost me a 1.99...and it works very good...
 
Back
Top