sparky3009's official fs/t thread

sparky3009

Gawd
Please help me afford a Rock crawling rc! I want to buy this, but I need $270 (got $150 from rccrawler.com so far, should have another $130 coming form ebay)

***CLEARANCE*** take all the ‘Older stuff’ for $15 + actual shipping.

I got the older parts from my uncle who is a huge computer geek, he said they worked when he gave them to me. All pictures are on the pics link. I prefer noncc paypal, but if you want to do another method shoot me a message.

PICTURE LINK

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking to buy/trade for:

Rock crawling R/C truck (not a cheap piece of crap)
This is the #1 thing I want, I am big into R/C and will trade damn near anything/everything on this thread for 1.

World of Warcraft
Trying to get a hold of for cheap.

DVD Burner (possibly dual layer)
My new shuttle only holds 1 optical drive, so I might as well get a DVD burner with a cd burner too. Unfortunately, I’m on a budget and can’t spend too much. PM my with what you have.

Water-cooling setup
Anything that will fit in a shuttle should work, model sn25p.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking to sell (newer stuff):

iRiver h10 20gig Blue
20GB hard drive player with the usb/power cable and a case for it. Comes with all manuals, pics available on request.
$110 or as trade/partial trade for something

2x 50count of Memorex pocket cd-r
My best friends mom gave me these. She bought them thinking they were normal cd's or something, got them both out of the spool and threw them away so there’s 50 cd's wrapped in the plastic to hold them together, and I have 2 of them
$5 each

Older Stuff (Prices are shipped, or take all for $15+shipping)
Creative CT4380 sound card (ISA)
I think this came off of a P2, but I’m not sure, I myself have never used it but I was told it worked fine.
$6

Networking card (ISA)
I think this also came off of a P2.
$6

PCI Modem
This is just a cheap modem I got from my friend for fixing his computer.
$3

Pentium 2 266 mhz (Slot 1)
Comes with fan (not shown in picture, sorry).
$8

Slot 1 motherboard
Link to specs
$10

Foxconn slot1 motherboard
Very similar to the board above. 1 less ISA slot, and the power is in a different spot. See pics.
$10

Asus p2l-b
Looks like a fast motherboard, I looked on ebay and for retail their going for a ton. I’m not expecting NEARLY that much.
$13

3 sticks of pc100, 32mb each
$4 each, or $3 each if you buy all 3 (to save me shipping)

Lite-on ltn-301
CD-Rom 32x, don’t know much else. Will test if requested.
$8

2 Button Mouse
Your standard 2-button ball mouse (no scroll), says Compaq on it. I know this works because I used it with my dell like a million years ago.
$4

WDC 4gig
Western Digital 4gig 3400rpm, such small storage, and slow, but hey, its what my uncle gave me.
$7

Seagate 10gig
Seagate 10.2gig 5400rpm with 8.9ms read time. Not bad specs for a hard drive that old. :)
$10

Seal pci-sccme8738-3
Used this with my Athlon XP 1800+ rig and it was better than the onboard so, if any1 has an older socket A machine with onboard here you go J.
$6

Other Stuff
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Fun game, ww2 based, made in 2001 (goty)
$5

NES
This is the old NES, no pictures yet. Not sure what games, but there’s like 7 or 8 of them with 2 controllers and a gun. The 78-pin is pretty much bad. It still works, you have to wiggle and jiggle it just right, I’m not very good at it but my Asian friend gets it every time.
$45

Items that are sold

1 stick 512mb Kingston
$13 for the 512mb, and $5 for the other unknown one

AMD 64 x2 3800+ (socket 939)
Sold on ebay for $146

Pentium 3 650 mhz (Slot 1)
Sold on ebay for $9

Guild Wars
Sold on ebay for $30

AMD 64 3000+ Venice (socket 939)
Partial trade for a Shuttle

Gigabyte 6600gt PCIE
Sold locally for $65

Micro RS4
Sold on rccrawler.com for $60

Updated the wtb/wttf section. Also, BUMP!

Thanks Rincheese, but I dont want any n00bies on my thread.... hahaha jk buddy.

You dumped the x2 3800 for a 3000, tsk tsk tsk.
Get your neighbor taken care of I assume?

Anyways, TTT!

xmylifeforyoux said:
You dumped the x2 3800 for a 3000, tsk tsk tsk.
Get your neighbor taken care of I assume?

Anyways, TTT!

Lol shes taken care of... I didnt dump the 3800+ for a 3000+, I sold the 3800+ to afford an opteron. I just happened to have a 3000+ laying around as a place filler:)

Shit, I smell, I gotta take a shower and head to bed because work starts EARLY tomorrow :-(

BUMP!

oh man... classic nes... oh man... drool. i want megaman 2!!!

Back